Lotil original cream
“Both my son & I suffer from dry, sore, chapped skin due to a combination of hand-washing, sanitiser, cold weather & hard water, & my son’s hands have recently been cracking open & bleeding, which has been pretty painful.
We both tried a pot of @lotil_cream Original, which claims to be “seriously good for all dry skin”. As soon as we removed the lid & cover a reassuring smell agreed with both of us. We are both a little old fashioned in our product use & tend to use products which are not heavily fragranced, because we have both had skin reactions to those types. Lotil smells comfortingly like something my Grandma would have used on sore skin & leaves you with long lasting fresh & clean smelling skin. A little of this cream goes a long way, but when you dip your finger in, it’s like touching velvet. I smoothed some onto my son’s hands & it felt instantly soothing & healing. Whilst the cream seems thick, it absorbs really quickly into your skin with no greasy residue, just a gentle antiseptic smell that we couldn’t resist sniffing!
Recommended use is frequently, particularly after washing, before bed & in cold weather. Despite us both using this pot daily, there is still a lot of cream left because it only takes a small amount to work wonders. My son has also been taking the tubes of the Original to school with him & using them after every hand wash.
The tubes come in handy 30ml or 50ml sizes, which are perfect for a school- or handbag & the packaging is discreet, which is something that is important to my 10 year old son in front of his friends! The Original is also available in a 500ml pump dispenser, which I shall be buying & leaving in the bathroom for family use.
Whilst my hands were not as bad as my son’s, they were very dry & parched looking & I have absolutely loved using this cream. The emollients within really do an amazing job of gently rehydrating, smoothing & improving your skin. Highly recommend.” -Rachel
Lotil foot cream
“”Seriously good foot care“ is a really big claim to make, but that’s what it says on the front of the green-lidded pot of foot cream by @lotil_cream. I like to think I’m a really good judge when it comes to foot cream and treatments because I have been struggling with THE hardest, driest foot skin I’ve ever seen for several years now, and I’ve spent a fortune over that time on products which claim to be “the best”.
Much like the Original cream, the foot cream smells reassuringly medicated, but also contains Aloe Vera extract for moisture and Rosemary extract, which is a powerful anti-oxidant.
This is a velvety rich and soothing cream, which envelops your skin and, quite literally, turns it silky smooth after only a few applications. I use this cream every night before bed and after exfoliating my feet and they have been transformed! It is absolutely awesome and I have definitely found my everlasting holy grail in foot care.”
• ‘Usually foot creams are in a tube, which can be difficult to squeeze if your hands are full of cream, and then tend to clutter up my bedside table. This tub is a decent-sized pot that you can put on the table where it reminds you to use it. I found it really easy to use, no mess, no half-squeezed greasy tubes everywhere. It feels lovely at the time of using it and sunk in quickly’
• ‘My feet the next day – all I can say is wow! They felt like new. Heels were noticeably softer, less yellow and my feet just looked supple and smooth, so soft to touch. It felt like I had had a pedicure or foot massage’
• ‘My husband has noticed the softness when he has rubbed my feet. I also feel that my heels like a little nicer in sandals’
• ‘I would 100% buy this again – I have looked on Amazon already and plan to repurchase when this is finished’
• ‘I used to slather my feet in cream and sleep in bed socks; I HATE doing this as I hate the feeling of sleeping with socks on but it was the only way to get a noticeable difference. With this cream, you get that difference from day one just from rubbing it in! No more smelly bed socks, unsettled sleep and oily sheets.’ -Beauty Bible Tester’s comments
Lotil lip care SPF30
“The @lotil_cream lip balm is another godsend for anyone with dry, flaking or chapped lips. It coats your lips and leaves them feeling nourished and softened and my lips are the softest I’ve known them to be in a very long time. As an added bonus it also comes with SPF30. My son also suffers with terrible dry lips and has subsequently stolen this lip balm from me, which I think speaks for itself!
All in all, these dry skin care products from Lotil have been a total game changer for us and we will never look back. Highly recommend.” -Rachel
• ‘Lips feel hydrated and plump; the balm leaves a lovely shimmer and just glides on’
• ‘I use lip balm but not an SPF one, and am a convert. With a vanilla/coconut scent, the lipstick tube is so easy to use – just twist the bottom to make the product swivel up’
• ‘Needed applying more frequently than my usual lip balm, but it was worth it because I like the added protection that the SPF offers’ • ‘Very easy to smooth in, absorbed very quickly and left my lips feeling soothed and protected’
• ‘At the start of this trial my lips were starting to feel and look a little dry and flaky, tight and uncomfortable – even stinging. After using this, they didn’t crack and the dryness I had started to experience went away’
• ‘The product works, it provides SPF and it soothes dryness, but it did need applying more frequently than my usual lip balms’
• ‘It got rid of the dryness and my lips didn’t chap whilst using it, even with my frequent dog walking in all weathers – so it gets points for that. -Beauty Bible Tester’s comments