The R-LIFT is a fully rigid litter that deploys in seconds, weighs only 6.5 lbs and boasts a maximum load carrying capacity of 400 lbs. The litter is constructed from a neoprene coated nylon material, offering high abrasion resistance as well as making it easy to clean. The R-LIFT comes with a built-in inflatable air bladder designed to support the head and align the spine; also included are integrated straps to stabilize the head. Additionally, the R-LIFT comes with a replaceable integrated emergency blanket that can be deployed quickly to prevent hypothermia.
Lastly, the stretcher offers load rated patient securing straps designed for hoist operations. Hoist straps specifically designed for the R-LIFT can be purchased separately.
Easy and fast to assemble with only 1 person; the R-lift is compact for easy storage and transport. The carrier has MOLLE attachments as well as removable backpack and waist straps for a variety of carry methods. It also has MOLLE on the front for R-LIFT Hoist Straps.
- Fully Rigid Litter
- Weight – 6.5 lbs
- Load Capacity – 400 lbs
- Backpack carrying case with MOLLE attachment (Shoulder and Waist Straps removable)
- Neoprene coated nylon material – high strength, high abrasion resistance, easy to clean
- Built in inflatable air bladder to support head and align spine
- Integrated head straps to stabilize head
- Load rated patient securing straps designed for hoist operations
- Compact size for easy storage and transport
- Integrated replaceable emergency blanket
- Simple fast assembly