Despite the proven effectiveness of the Combat Application Tourniquet®, the new C•A•T® GEN7 goes even further toward making it easier and faster to use. All six components of the Combat Application Tourniquet® have been re-designed and improved on the C•A•T® GEN7
1. Single Routing Buckle – Decreases blood loss, effective slack removal, fewer windlass turns, simplified training with single protocol application standards.
2. Windlass Rod – Increased diameter, enhanced strength, aggressive ribbing improves grip.
3. Windlass Clip – Bilateral beveled entry, rapid windless lock, bilateral buttress, added strength.
4. Windlass Strap – New reinforced strap, grey color for tactical considerations (black only).
5. Stabilisation Plate – Reinforced, beveled contact bar, improved comfort.
6. Free-moving Internal Band – Patented band within band, truly even distribution of circumferential pressure.