The Pocket BVM™ (Bag Valve Mask) is a hand-held disposable device for manual resuscitation and emergency respiratory support for adult patients. It is ideal in either emergency or clinical settings and replaces any standard BVM combining all components and operational capabilities into one compact unit.
Includes bag, mask, patient valve, reservoir bag, 2cm oxygen drive line.
- Available with black casing or olive-green coloured casing
- Pocket size and easy to store (75% Space reduction over standard BVM)
- Single use eliminates cross contamination
- Requires minimum pressure for compression and quickly recovers shape
- Ergonomic cushioned mask designed to fit securely over the facial contours
- 2 Independent inlet values – 1 for air and 1 for O2
- High resistance to extreme temperatures
- See through mask
- Peep Valve adaptor can be fitted
- Quick to deploy
- An endotracheal tube can be connected to the resuscitator
- Textured grip to prevent slippage
- Gas inlet tube 15mm length x 6mm O.D.
- Patient connector: outside – 22mm male, inside – 15mm female
- Expiratory connector (for peep valve attachment): 30mm male
The Pocket BVM is easy to use, prevents operational fatigue, requires minimum pressure to be compressed and, due to its design, quickly recovers its shape. The Pocket BVM Manual Resuscitator enhances performance and reliability. All equipment complies with the safety standards.
* This model includes 6′ 6″ tubing